Wednesday 20 May 2015

Loft Living | Get the Look

Although some may find the thought of having to furnish and decorate a huge open space with a wall of industrial windows daunting, I would be like a kid in a candy shop! Fashion blogger, Jayne Min, also embraced the challenge in her Los Angeles loft apartment, and I absolutely love what she has achieved. A clean palette and sleek furniture is softened with cushions, throws, and colourful accents.




One of my favourite tools for working in an open plan space is to use rugs to help zone different areas. Jayne has done this beautifully (although a slightly bigger dining room rug would look even better). The woven seagrass rug works well in the living room allowing the cushions and accessories to shine, while in the dining room the rug is the hero.





Jayne likes her home to be clean, but not too precious. She wants it to be bright and easy, cozy and homely, with no fuss or excess pieces. I think she's done a stellar job, she has just the right amount of colour, texture, pattern and fun!


via My Domaine


If you love Jayne's living room as much as me, I have put together the "look" using Bibby + Brady suppliers. All of these items can be ordered through Dael and I, and if there is anything else you're looking for that you'd like help sourcing, please get in touch with us.


No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips