Tuesday 29 July 2014

Birds of a Feather | Claire Rosen

With my great love of pattern & colour, wallpaper, and birds, you can imagine my delight when I came across these incredibly gorgeous photos by Claire Rosen. The series is called "Birds of a Feather". Each live bird is photographed in front of a backdrop of complementary vintage wallpaper.











I am so impressed with Claire's photography. You can imagine how difficult it would be to capture the birds in a still photo, and she's matched them so beautifully with their wallpaper. I would love one hanging on my wall, but which would I choose? Which is your favourite? Be sure to go and see the complete series here.

2 comments :

  1. These are so beautiful. Would be amazing in really large scale. Love the wallpapers!! I will certainly be looking at website. Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan los periquitos!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips