Tuesday 18 March 2014

MagnaPix Fridge Magnets

Your fridge is the perfect canvas for your kids' artwork, postcards from friends, and photos of your loved ones. You often have a medley of magnets holding everything up, but what if your magnets were your favourite photos!... MagnaPix is a New Zealand based business that will turn your digital images into glossy fridge magnets. The magnets are 68mm square and come in a pack of eight.




I recently tried out the process to see how easy it was to create my own magnets, and was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was. Once I had chosen the eight photos I wanted to use I just had to select them and upload.




Once the image has been uploaded you can enlarge or reduce it by clicking on the plus or minus icons, and move it around until you're happy with the position. I chose some pics of my beautiful girls, and doubled up on a few to give to my Mum.




When you've uploaded all eight images and are happy with how they're looking, you're ready to complete your order. Easy peasy!




Within days the little package was delivered to my door.




I used my craft knife to run around each edge and they popped out ready to display.




I'm thrilled with the result, and will definitely use them again. My Mum loved hers too, so they're a great gift idea; and would also be excellent for corporate use - a photo of your product with your logo and/or website, and you have magnets for marketing.




The lovely team at MagnaPix have offered a whopping 30% discount for all Cush & Nooks readers. Enter the code mag30off at the checkout and enjoy the savings on your very own personalised magnets. To see more examples pop over to the MagnaPix Facebook page.

This post was partnered with MagnaPix, all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips