Wednesday 25 September 2013

Thread Design | Denim Collection

I love denim, and live in my many pairs of jeans as much as possible. I think there's a clear correlation between fashion and interiors, so I'm covering a window seat cushion in a really cool blue denim fabric. It looks cool, and it's hardwearing, I can't wait to see it finished.

If you're a big denim fan too, then you're going to love this gorgeous kids collection from Thread Design. Really striking and stylish bedding, you can choose between the denim & pink range and the denim & green range, or mix and match.





The ranges consists of a duvet cover and a range of standard pillowcases, as well as European pillowcases, sheets and cushions. What I love about this bedding is that it's not going to be outgrown too quickly. Through your choice of accessories you can create a look that your wee ones will love, as well as your tweens and teens.





2 comments :

  1. Very cool. Always such great designs and colour combos from Thread - clever ladies aren't they? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, Michelle. I love how you can mix and match the range. x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips