Wednesday 27 February 2013

Touches of Gold

Every girl's got to have a bit of gold in her life, right?! Gold, brass and copper is especially hot right now, and we're finding it all around us. Here are just a few of my picks to share with you, but there is so much more...


High-end stylish headphones by Frends

Oh Joy's Hygge & West Petal Pusher wallpaper

Cross Brass Coffee Table by Kate Sylvester and Douglas & Bec

Eclectic Scented Candle by Tom Dixon

Bash Vessel by Tom Dixon

Michael Kors Gold & Glitz watch

Chandelier from Mid Century Swag

4 comments :

  1. oooh, I love that gold vessel. thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my grey post. I am interested to know what colour grey you used on your exterior, I have also used a grey for my exterior, Karen Walker, Foggy Grey and teaming it with Resene Black white windows, it looks fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup. I can't get enough of gold, brass and copper right now.. Love the headphones! I'd really like a gold skull and the Tom Dixon candles are also on my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the candles are stunning - haven't seen anything like it...love it

    xxx

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a strictly silver girl but the older I have got, the more in love with gold I become! Those headphones are awesome! I would be the envy of the tube in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips