Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas, New Year & A New Venture

Today is my last day of blogging for 2012. Mark finishes work today too, so we're going to be spending lots of time with our three girls, our family and friends. Merry Christmas to you all, and thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog. I really appreciate it, and love sharing the things that inspire me. Have a wonderful Christmas break and I'll be back in the New Year.

Talking of the new year, I'm very excited to let you know about my new business which will be officially launched in January 2013. I've teamed up with my awesome friend Dael, and together we will be offering interior decorating and styling services. If you live in Hawke's Bay and have a home or business that needs some styling advice, we can help. And we will also offer an e-service for those of you who live outside of our beautiful city. 

The following photos are my home. Colour and pattern are my trade mark, and you'll see I have a love of deer and birds. But our job will be to find your style, and inject your personality into your space. When our website goes live I'll let you know via Facebook and Twitter and will add a link on this blog - so watch this space. x










11 comments :

  1. just gorgeous! so colourful, bright and fresh! have loved reading your blog, so glad i found it/you!!! have a very happy christmas with your hubby and girls...all the best for 2013 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of colour Vic - you are so clever and I'm thrilled to hear that you are going to putting those amazing talents to such great use! Enjoy the break with your family and have an amazing Christmas and New Year x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Vic. I love it all. Where is that awesome african lady print from? Thank you for all of the inspiration you share daily. I look forward to keeping an eye on your new business venture. Happy holidays. Enjoy the break.

    Amy x

    P.S yes love Barron imports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous home Vic, I love all the color and the little yellow deer are so sweet. All the best for your new business, That is very exciting! Have a Merry Christmas with the Fam. Yels x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Vic! Your home vignettes are stunning and I'm inspired by what you have achieved. Looking forward to seeing more of the new venture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a merry merry Christmas Vic! Your home is gorgeous and I'm sure you're new business venture will be a great success! Looking forward to following along next year!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images Vic. I am so excited for your 2013 endeavors! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news Vic. 2013 will be a fabulous year and I wish you and your family a truly lovely Christmas and holiday before embarking on your new venture. I know you'll love it! Merry Christmas. Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news Vic! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and wishing you all the best for your new venture in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice idea for a business! Helping people beautify their home is very fulfilling indeed, plus you can see how creative homeowners can get. How is it now? Isn't it great that social media sites can help a business grow? Thanks for sharing!

    Aligned Right

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips