Wednesday 4 April 2012

Inspirational Workspace

I found the blog of Daniella Witte today - yet another talented Swede, who's blown my mind with her beautiful photographs and interior styling. Danielle owns a lifestyle store called Inreda Utreda, and the fact that she is also a great photographer means that all her products are expertly styled and photographed - I just want to reach into the computer screen and pull them all into my world!








She has recently created a new workspace which I adore. A typical Scandinavian black & white colour scheme, it has touches of warmth in the fabulous herringbone floor, and drool-worthy copper lighting. The washi tape strikes again in the form of simple typography on the wall, and a very cool wallpaper features a grainy bookshelf on one wall.








Even the simplest of objects can be arranged beautifully to make a statement. Definitely my kind of workspace!

10 comments :

  1. I have her blog on my Scandi Love Blog List......
    It is a great blog!
    ...............................................
    Tania xx
    Scandi Coast Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful spaces! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...

    Kisses
    Carmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great space Vic! So many lovely little features and that flooring is stunning!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accelerated heart rate after seeing those A-mazing lights! Looks like I might just have to devour this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the herringbone floors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...sounds like another wonderful blog to start reading...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vic - I am currently navigating my mouse on top of a pile of papers, through a moat of other desk paraphernalia, so this serene space is definitely pulling me in! This Easter is the big tidy up; we may have been burgled and I wouldn't know! I agree with Abbey that those floors are fabulous. Have a lovely last day of term. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just discovered your blog and loved it! Thanks for sharing the work of Daniela! I'm absolutely obsessed with Scandinavian aesthetics!

    Maria

    www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great blog you have here! And the images are simply superb. Please post more!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips